Vice President Public Relations
The VPPR ensures people who’d benefit from joining the club can find us. This is done through organising events, social media or reaching out to local media. They own the marketing and communications spaces for the club.
Brighton & Hove Speakers have a number of channels/platforms that we use to publicise our club and meetings. A successful VPPR will:
- Keep our Facebook/MeetUp/Twitter up-to-date
- Publish weekly content on these sites
- Monitor any interest from prospective members/guests and inform President or VPE about visitors
- Take photos at meetings, which can then be used in marketing
- Create designs for posters/leaflets/website/social media to promote one-off events (e.g. Open House evening)