Vice President Membership
The VPM ensures guests are given a friendly and informative welcome to the club. Their responsibilities are to liaise with prospective members and encourage them to sign up to the club.
The VPM is the first committee holder that new members will interact with. A strong VPM will:
- Welcome every guest at meetings
- Remind visitors to input their details in the iPad
- Follow-up prospective members to find out more about their needs
- Promptly process membership applications – working closely with the Treasurer to pay new members forward to Toastmasters International
- Notify new members that they’ve been signed up successfully and provide any initial support with questions (e.g. how to access Easyspeak)